Reply To: Vultology Quiz #3 : 5 Celebrity Samples!

Home Page Forums Vultology & Learning Center Vultology Quiz #3 : 5 Celebrity Samples! Reply To: Vultology Quiz #3 : 5 Celebrity Samples!

Auburn
Keymaster
  • Type: TiNe
  • Development: l--l
  • Attitude: Adaptive

@bera @bella – Oh,  I hadn’t looked at those other videos of him, but my argument in the Doc is essentially refuted by those gifs! What I said is that…

Spoiler:

He appears to have a very heavy eye-centricity (his gaze is always forward and persistent) but things get a little more complicated when he starts gesturing.

Te

1:15

^ Je Head Nods/Shakes

Now, taken in isolation this might suggest TeSi but the quality of the GIF above is not as crisp as the TeSi ones are. There is still a smallness to the verticality of the head movements.

They don’t engage in the full commitment to face-centricity, but instead remain tethered to the eyes and how they connect down the neck/shoulders.

There is a “hooded” element to the Pi-lead doing Je head nods/shakes, almost as thought there was a ceiling right above them and they’re trying not to bump their head. But by contrast, the TeSi ll– has no reservation to his left-right and up-down head movements:

TeSi ll– James Cameron

This analysis is essentially reversed by the presence of gifs like:

^ Where we do see a full commitment to the verticality of head movements characteristic of Je-leads. And the ones in Bella’s vid like:

3:00

and…

These and other moments indeed seem to cross beyond the SiTe ll-l type’s vultology, and are squarely indicative of TeSi. I think, if I had seen these other vids, I might have come to agree with TeSi as well. It appears I rushed the final reading and didn’t look thoroughly enough. (gotta walk the talk, eh?)

Anyhow I’m switching my typing of him to TeSi… but I understand the vid I provided was itself not representative, so I also mislead everyone else who typed him as Si-lead. :facepalm:

Learning lessons!

• This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by Auburn.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.