Reply To: Vultology Quiz #3 : 5 Celebrity Samples!

Home Page Forums Vultology & Learning Center Vultology Quiz #3 : 5 Celebrity Samples! Reply To: Vultology Quiz #3 : 5 Celebrity Samples!

Rua
  • Type: NeTi
  • Development: ll-l
  • Attitude: Adaptive

——–Notes on my Errors——–

Queen Silvia: Correctly identified as Adaptive Fe-lead, acknowledged the possibility of FeSi I— and FeSi II– to myself, but did not look at younger pictures of her (d/t her advanced age in the sample video) as I should have done, and as Auburn did in his explanation. I also did not properly weigh the extent to which her Pi was conscious and active, leading her away from baseline Je-rigidness with its frequency and movement.

Marina Diamandis: Initially typed her as NeTi II Adaptive (and even wrote a paragraph justifying this conclusion), but second-guessed myself and submitted TiNe II– Adaptive. Will need to keep studying the Type II– Reviser/Conductor dynamic, as the differences between Type II Revisers & Conductors seem exceedingly subtle.

Bart Ehrman – Failed to account for Ne development in my typing; will need to re-examine the PiJe II-I’s to better grasp the subtleties at play in this development. Will also need to re-evaluate my criteria for Fe>Te, as I correctly identified a very present and active Je (I strongly considered JePi as his base type). I acknowledged the possibility that his Je head shakes were Te, but concluded Fe>Te incorrectly and based on faulty Fe>Te gesticulation criteria.

• This reply was modified 11 months ago by Rua.
  • This reply was modified 11 months ago by Rua.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.