Reply To: Vultology Quiz #3 : 5 Celebrity Samples!

Home Page Forums Vultology & Learning Center Vultology Quiz #3 : 5 Celebrity Samples! Reply To: Vultology Quiz #3 : 5 Celebrity Samples!

Scientiam
Participant
  • Type: TiSe
  • Development: llll
  • Attitude: Directive

@hrafn, I relate to what you are saying. I included in my results that my typing method was 35% vultology code, 20% video database comparisons, and 45% intuitive guess. I also read their types only based on the videos provided (I didn’t look for other videos) and I used the vultology code to get confirm/deny my guess (I know that is bad practice, but since I am not well versed on every signal it’s hard not to be like “I can see this person is a Ni lead but I can’t find the signals in the video that display what I am seeing.” Also, one thing missing from the CT Reading App is the “energetics” section on the CT tally sheet, because most of the time that is instantly what I get, their “energetics:” e.g. this person is rigid and has a pole in their spine “constricting” energy, this other person, Billie Elish, is being weighed down, stumped down by her head pulling/slowing her bubbling energy down at some points (and she also looks like she has a pole in her spine sometimes that pitches her up like a tent).

• This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by Scientiam.
  • This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by Scientiam.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.