Reply To: Lessons from my breakthrough

Home Page Forums General Psychology Lessons from my breakthrough Reply To: Lessons from my breakthrough

Scientiam
Participant
  • Type: TiSe
  • Development: llll
  • Attitude: Directive

Addendum: In the video I posted above, I was still intoxicated by the release and flow of energy that I had attained, in which I can see/feel now how that marks the difference between a “compressed” and “uncompressed” consciousness (that is why I am so joyous/free in the video). However, now that I have settled into my “uncompressed” consciousness, it seems like my “core” energy is still Ti-Ni, flowing into Se, then into Fe and that I sometimes feel “blockage” (and that is when I know something is wrong). Meaning that an emotional problem (as has been the case for me) can “block” the free release of both my Se-Fe (more Fe than Se). I think this is tied to how I attained my development, as this is also mentioned in the article on function consciousness (though I can’t find where) on “regressing” to a previous developmental state. I got my development through delving deep into emotional/self-hate problems and therefore I have to keep that realm “free” of emotional blockages otherwise back I go to “compressing” my consciousness. I wonder what other people who have IIII development have to say about this and whether they experience the same thing ( @rondo and @faeruss ?).

• This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by Scientiam.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.