Vultology Code – Tutorial Videos (Overview)

Home Forums Vultology & Learning Center Vultology Code – Tutorial Videos (Overview)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Joseph S 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Auburn
    Keymaster
    • Type: TiNe
    • Development: ll-l
    • F Attitude: Adaptive

I’m heading out for a month or so and shutting down submissions while I’m out since we have no other vultologists atm — So I thought I’d leave you guys with SOME way of typing other people in case you want to. I reasoned the most effective and expedient way to do this is by doing a quick rundown of the entire* Vultology Code using a series of videos.

(Btw, holy crap I data-overwhelmed *myself* even just making these videos. Data recall kills my cerebrum and energy. I don’t recommend watching them all at once. I haven’t talked so much in ages… my throat hurts. >.< But there you have it! I present to you the vultology code! (in an overview))

(* the function signals, since the energetic signals are done)

Vultology Code: 80 Signals in 8 Videos

Fi

Spoiler:

Ti

Spoiler:

Fe

Spoiler:

Te

Spoiler:

Si

Spoiler:

Ni

Spoiler:

Ne

Spoiler:

Se

Spoiler:

Use these signals in conjunction with the principles of the Vultology Report, and you should be able to read most anyone relatively well. 🙂 Happy typing! And I’ll see you guys later!

• This topic was modified 3 months ago by  Auburn.
    Rondo
    Participant
    • Type: NeTi
    • F Attitude: Directive

@ Auburn

I am very appreciative of this resource, thank you for your hard work. I hope you enjoy your sojourn 🙂

@ Forum-dwellers

Once I have had more time to integrate this information I will be opening a request thread (send me your untyped masses yearning to be shackled to a personality system) on the vultology forum here where I will be attempting to give a more detailed breakdown of signals and function use rather than the bare-bones: Slippy Toad XxXx —- [Maladaptive].

These readings will not be as detailed or accurate as Auburn’s vultology reports, just thought I’d crush any possible expectation of that now XD. That being said, I am open to criticism, so if you disagree with something I say please be as specific as you can in your critiques; it makes it much easier for me to integrate what you are saying and improve upon my readings.

I’m sure I will have more to say on this when I post the thread.

Elisa Day
    Participant
    • Type: FiNe
    • Development: ll--
    • F Attitude: Seelie

We’ll miss you, @auburn, but this was a fantastic treat and fun to watch really. I giddy giggled quite a bit at the exaggerated performances and now I’m inspired to make my own. My voice is shot too from my mom visiting, so I’ll have to wait until it’s back in full-force.

Best wishes for whatever and wherever you are off to!

Alerith
    Participant

(there’s a purple unicorn on ur shelf ;p did it come from the land of castles in the sky?..)

These are awesome @auburn! Thanks for leaving this resource behind, we’ve been needing a consolidated description like this..

Safe travels 🙂

Celeste
    Participant
    • Type: NeFi
    • Development: l---
    • F Attitude: Unseelie

@jacobrallen13 Sounds like a cool idea that could also bring back the old forum’s thread typings where members would give their guessings and discussions were created.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  Celeste.
    Fae
    Participant

@auburn, congrats! This is pretty cool. Please tell me you’ll post them on youtube!

Auburn
    Keymaster

thanks guys! just dropping by briefly.

@rondo that sounds like a good idea.

@faerie – Oh, I want to have something more formal for youtube when I eventually get to it. Or even have someone with more charisma do it. Or maybe actually have people with said functions demonstrating the signal. It could even be a collab project.

Tangent: Speaking of which, if any of you feel these vids explain the cues well enough for you to see them in the wild, feel free to make and post GIFs you find of the signals in public figures or even database samples. Just go to giphy.com and hit “create.” Although I’d also recommend making an account so you can control the privacy setting of your uploads.

The plan is to have each of the vultology code pages filled with ~10 or so GIF examples (more would overload the browser) of the cue in action. That’s some ~thousand GIFs (if we rule out the audio/psychic cues) so I could use all the help I can get! ;p

Although, one way or another, I’ll get to it eventually.

@alerith – it’s a spy, and part of an imminent illuminati unicorn takeover. :3

(still away, tty all later!)

(nice to see there’s  no pee stains on the forum furniture! and someone even did the dishes!)

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Auburn.
    Bera
    Participant
    • Type: SeFi

The idea to contribute by making giphys is great !

I think we should organize a bit and make a separate thread about this, where people who want to contribute talk to each other in advance what function they want to do. So that we don’t make 500 giphys about Fi and none about other functions. 🙂

Celeste
    Participant
    • Development: l---

When @auburn first uploaded the videos I decided to create some of the gifs of the signals that were missing since before I’ve had no idea how they looked like. Not sure if they’re correct, but I’ll just leave them here and you guys can tell me 🙂 .

Se-1 Amped Eyes: https://gfycat.com/MellowClearcutElephant

Si-5 Dancing Brow: https://gfycat.com/MediumWhisperedAtlanticridleyturtle

Se-8 Bodily Presence (I’ve made a bunch from the same video since I wasn’t sure one was enough to portray the fidgeting and “environment awareness”: https://gfycat.com/InfantileFoolhardyGoa

https://gfycat.com/UntidyRemoteFlounder

https://gfycat.com/LazyShyCamel

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Celeste.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Celeste.
    Joseph S
    Participant
    • Type: SeFi
    • Development: lll-

I’m laughing so hard at the Se video  😛

Awesome

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.