Couple's Thread!

Home Forums Vultology & Learning Center Couple's Thread!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Rondo 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Rondo
    • Type: NeTi
    • Development: llll
    • F Attitude: Adaptive

I thought it would be interesting to start a thread where we focus on typing each half of a couple and putting them side by side 🙂

[Original/Redacted] Neil Gaiman SiTe I-I- [Seelie]

[2nd/ Redacted] Neil Gaiman SiFe III- [Directive]

Current (but still largely un-confident in this typing, will need to come back and look at him again sometime in the future): Neil Gaiman TiSe III- [Directive]:

Amanda Palmer TeSi III- [Unseelie]

• This topic was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  Rondo.
    • This topic was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  Rondo.
    Animal
    Participant
    • Type: SeFi
    • Development: lll-
    • F Attitude: Seelie

Amanda Palmer bought the piano I wanted! I first saw it when I was 15, in Boston; and any time I was there over the years, I checked up on it. I would call and ask about it too. They told me someone famous had their eye on it and I guessed that it was her! They asked how I knew. I said she plays the same keyboard as me at her shows and I knew she lived around there. 😀 Lucky intuitive guess on my part. Damn those Te’s getting what I want! 😀

She does strike me as TeSi, I think. Strong Delta Ne Eccentricity, but Te ‘substantiality’ and heavy-handedness. Even the way she plays piano, it’s Bam Bam Bam.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  Animal.
    Celeste
    Participant
    • Type: NeFi
    • Development: l---
    • F Attitude: Unseelie

John Krasinski TiSe II-I

Emily Blunt FiSe II–

Lovely couple that problably works so well since both of them are Introverted Judgers who share the same middle functions.

(I’m pretty sure about their types but not so much the developements, so take that with a grain of salt.)

• Type: FiNe

Hmmm… I think Emily Blunt is on the Ne-Si axis, and probably on the Ti-Fe axis as well…

She might be TiNe/dev. II-I/directive (Alanis Morissette shade)…

Celeste
    Participant

I really can’t see Ne/Si nor Ti/Fe. She doesn’t have Ti pupeteer hands like Krasinski, also there’s Se eye toggling and Ni eyebrow rising that seem very obvious to me. Also she’s similar to Sophie Turner whom I believe is an FiSe too.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  Celeste.
    Rondo

After taking some time to look over John and Emily (and doing another pass on Neil, think I finally got him lol), I see Emily as TiSe III- [Directive] and John as FeSi III- [Adaptive].

Just my two cents 🙂

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  Rondo.
    • This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  Rondo.
    Celeste
    Participant

Interesting how we all have different opinions on their types but definitely agree on the attitude of their first function, lol.I’ll try to take a look at the interviews again but this time with your assessments in mind

• Type: FiNe

Btw, I don’t get that receding (Ji) core from Krasinski (nor a Je core)… Rather a clamping and framing of Pe energy by Ji and Je… Energetically-wise, he seems more SeTi/dev. III-/adaptative… But he really is a tricky case, due to a certain “poise” (might be double J embedded in a P-lead structure…)

Rondo

Stumbled across a very heartwarming couple I’d like to share: Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard.

I’ll start with Dax since I came across his clip first, which then led me to Kristen, although I had never paid any attention to either of them prior to stumbling across these clips on YouTube. (Also the interviewer is excellent, but I am unsure on his type as it’s difficult to get a clear picture from just a few seconds at a time.)

Dax Shepard: SeTi / III- / Adaptive

Kristen Bell: TiSe / II-I / Adaptive

Although I’m not a fan of this ‘style’ of show in general, I thought it would be fitting to include a clip of them together (and talk shows and publicity interviews are the only things available besides their shared podcast, which runs quite long); this is the best one I could find and shows the ‘trickster’ style they have with each other in interviews:

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  Rondo.
    • This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by  Rondo.
    • This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by  Rondo.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.