Big Five Results Thread

Home II Forums General Psychology Big Five Results Thread

This topic contains 15 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Elisa Day 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Rondo
    Participant
    • Type: NeTi
    • Development: ll-l
    • F Attitude: Directive

I’m starting this thread for people to share their Big Five results so we can endlessly draw correlations between CT and Big Five results 😉

The scoring for this assessment can be explained by this quote from the website, “Your score puts you at the 43rd percentile for agreeableness. If you were one of 100 people in a room, you would be more agreeable than 43 of them and less agreeable than 56 of them.” Below are my results [from early 2018] from the understandmyself.com version of the Big Five, which breaks down each factor into two subdivisions:

Agreeableness [Typical]: 43rd percentile

•    Compassion [Moderately High]: 61st percentile
    •    Politeness [Moderately Low]: 26th percentile

Conscientiousness [Low]: 13th percentile

•    Industriousness [Low] : 22nd percentile
    •    Orderliness [Low]: 12th percentile

Extraversion [Low]: 12th percentile

•    Enthusiasm [Very Low]: 4th percentile
    •    Assertiveness [Moderately Low]: 36th percentile

Neuroticism [Typical or Average]: 53rd percentile

•    Withdrawal [Moderately High]: 72nd percentile
    •    Volatility [Moderately Low]: 34th percentile

Openness to Experience [Very High]: 95th percentile

•    Intellect [Exceptionally High]: 97th percentile
    •    Openness [High]: 80th percentile

For those who are interested I could post descriptions from the website regarding how they interpret the results and what the subdivisions mean. I imagine the subdivisions may be unfamiliar for some; I was largely ignorant of them until taking the assessment.

This description of someone with a very low enthusiasm score I thought was quite interesting and very fitting for me personally:

Individuals who are very low in enthusiasm are quiet and un-excitable. They can be very hard to get to know, as they are not at all chatty or bubbly. When they do talk – and they do so comparatively rarely – it tends to be about things in which they find exceptional interest. They open up to other people with difficulty, particularly in larger social gatherings or parties. They laugh very much less frequently than others. They typically prefer solitude and find it difficult to enjoy themselves around other people. At most, they can handle social contact in small doses. They are private people, on the loner side of the distribution, and tend not to be positive or optimistic. They actively avoid the spotlight and, if creative, may find performing very much less desirable, even draining. They very rarely seek out stimulation, excitement, activity or fun (and, if they do so, much prefer quieter activities). People very low in enthusiasm are solitary, finding it uncommonly difficult to generate a felt sense of excitement when offered the opportunity to engage in something that others might find engaging or entertaining.

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Rondo.
    Scientiam
    Participant
    • Type: TiSe
    • Development: l-l-

@jacobrallen13,

I think my results do reflect some of my CT vultology, my double introversion is reflected (1st percentile in extroversion, 0th percentile in assertiveness). I found my compassion and politeness result the most interesting, especially in relation to my “directive Fe” assessment. Based on my politeness result I would think I would be more on the side of “adaptive Fe,” yet my compassion is quite low. I see that your compassion is much higher and you are still “directive Fe,” but with lower politeness.

Agreeableness [Modereately High]: 71st percentile

• Compassion [Moderately Low]: 25th percentile
    • Politeness [Exceptionally High]: 96th percentile

Conscientiousness [Moderately Low]: 23rd percentile

• Industriousness [Typical/Average]: 50th percentile
    • Orderliness [Very Low]: 9th percentile

Extraversion [Exceptionally Low]: 1st percentile

• Enthusiasm [Low]: 17th percentile
    • Assertiveness [Exceptionally low]: 0th percentile

Neuroticism [Low]: 14th percentile

• Withdrawal [Moderately Low]: 31st percentile
    • Volatility [Very Low]: 7th percentile

Openness to Experience [High]: 80th percentile

• Intellect [Moderately High]: 60th percentile
    • Openness [High]: 87th percentile

These are some descriptions that I thought did capture some of my nature:

Compassion: “They make sure their own needs and interests are attended to, and are less likely to sacrifice for the sake of other people. This can make them appear harsh and unsympathetic. People might turn to them for the truth, but not for a soft, patient, eternally-listening ear.”

Politeness: “They are extremely respectful and hate to appear (or to be) pushy. They are extraordinarily uncomfortable challenging other people. Exceptionally polite people will try diligently to avoid conflict, and have an intense desire to steer clear of confrontations or fights.”

Industriousness: “People of average industriousness are not particularly judgemental to themselves or others. They like to live and let live. They are somewhat likely to believe that people fail because they don’t apply themselves or work hard enough, but know that other considerations play a role. They tend to feel guilty, but not to an overwhelming degree.”

Orderliness: “People very low in orderliness are not at all disturbed, upset or disgusted by “mess, disorder and chaos. They just don’t notice such things (or, if they do, they don’t at all care). They see the world in shades of grey, not in black and white, and are extremely non-judgmental and devil-may-care in their attitudes toward themselves and others.”

Assertiveness: “People exceptionally low in assertiveness are not “take charge” types. They put their own opinions forward very rarely and with reservation, and do not dominate and control social situations…They are very much less impulsive, in consequence, and virtually never act without thinking.”

Withdrawal: “Individuals moderately low in withdrawal tend not to suffer from nor be impeded by anticipatory anxiety…[They] occasionally feel sad, lonesome, disappointed and grief-stricken, but not too deeply, and not for too long. They experience lower than normal levels of doubt and worry, embarrassment, self-consciousness and discouragement in the face of threat and punishment. They are not particularly sensitive nor worried about social rejection, and don’t easily feel hurt or threatened.”

Volatility: “Individuals very low in volatility are highly stable and predictable in their moods. They are almost never irritable, and feel very little disappointment, frustration, pain and loneliness. People find them easy to be with and can very frequently relax around them. They almost never express their frustration, disappointment and irritability and appear very reasonable when they do so.”

Openness: “Highly open, creative people love beauty. They need an outlet for their creative ability, or they have difficulty thriving…They can get thoroughly immersed in a book, or a movie, or in their own thoughts, and become somewhat oblivious to the outside world. They respond strongly to beauty, creativity and art.”

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Scientiam.
    faeruss
    Participant
    • Type: TiSe
    • Development: llll

Very interesting, it might be that directive vs adaptive hinges in one of the two aspects while remaining somewhat independent of overall agreeableness levels. Here’s mine (by percent I mean percentile):

Agreeableness: 0%

Compassion: 0%

Politeness: 0%

Conscientiousness: 90%

Industriousness: 82%

Orderliness: 90%

Extraversion: 20%

Enthusiasm: 0%

Assertiveness: 81%

Neuroticism: 1%

Withdrawal: 2%

Volatility: 1%

Openness to Experience: 97%

Intellect: 96%

Openness/Creativity: 93%

About conscientiousness initially I thought it could correlate with Judging vs Perceiving, but now I think it might correlate more with reviser vs conductor, or with Je development/position in one’s hierarchy.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  faeruss.
    Elsie
    Participant
    • Type: NeFi
    • F Attitude: Unseelie

Marked some which had additional considerations or interference (example: generally avoiding activities to not exhasperate complicated physical condition)

Definitions/explanations are here:
    https://www.personalityassessor.com/ipip300/results=689901-577/

Extraversion – 21st percentile – very low
    Activity – 34th percentile – low (this: considerations)
    Assertiveness – 11th percentile – very low
    Cheerfulness – 24th percentile – very low
    Excitement Seeking – 48th percentile – about average
    Friendliness – 12th percentile – very low
    Gregariousness – 43rd percentile – about average

Agreeableness – 23rd percentile – very low
    Altruism – 73rd percentile – high
    Cooperation – 28th percentile – low
    Modesty – 50th percentile – about average
    Morality – 33rd percentile – low
    Sympathy – 16th percentile – very low
    Trust – 4th percentile – extremely low

Conscientiousness – 81st percentile – very high
    Achievement Striving – 51st percentile – about average
    Cautiousness – 95th percentile – extremely high
    Dutifulness – 96th percentile – extremely high
    Orderliness – 72nd percentile – high
    Self-Discipline – 60th percentile – about average
    Self-Efficacy – 18th percentile – very low (this: considerations)

Neuroticism – 28th percentile – low
    Anger – 27th percentile – low
    Anxiety – 42nd percentile – about average
    Depression – 70th percentile – high
    Immoderation – 1st percentile – extremely low
    Self-Consciousness – 84th percentile – very high
    Vulnerability – 10th percentile – extremely low

Openness – 4th percentile – extremely low
    Adventurousness – 3rd percentile – extremely low (this: considerations)
    Artistic Interests – 73rd percentile – high
    Emotionality – 3rd percentile – extremely low
    Imagination – 56th percentile – about average
    Intellect – 2nd percentile – extremely low
    Liberalism – 27th percentile – low

Alerith
    Participant
    • Type: TiNe
    • F Attitude: Adaptive

I did a simple, free version of the test ;p It may not be as accurate, I think I’m likely higher in neuroticism than these results reflect (I’ve been hyper-vigilant for most of my life due to childhood trauma).

Extraversion – 10th percentile – extremely low

Agreeableness – 5th percentile – extremely low

Conscientiousness – 26th percentile – low

Neuroticism – 49th percentile – about average

Openness – 97th percentile – extremely high

Shelley Lorraine
    Participant
    • Development: lll-
    • F Attitude: Seelie

Extraversion: 36th percentile

Agreeableness: 78th percentile

Conscientiousness: 84th percentile

Neuroticism: 55th percentile

Openness – 88th percentile

Took a short, free version. Results seem legit.

Umbilical Sphere
    Participant
    • F Attitude: Adaptive

Extraversion: 78th percentile

Agreeableness: 74th percentile

Conscientiousness: 6th percentile

Neuroticism: 11th percentile

Openness: 95th percentile

Fae
    Participant
    • Development: ll--

I took this one: Truity

O – 71%

C – 21%

E – 46%

A – 71%

N – 58%

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Fae.
    Fae
    Participant

Hmmm….how reliable are these tests? See how wildly different the results are here: 123test

Openness to experience – 45

Conscientiousness – 1

Extraversion – 6

Agreeableness – 87

Natural reactions – 80

Animal
    Participant
    • Type: SeFi

Big Five Personality Dimensions

Extraversion – 60th percentile – about average
    Agreeableness – 34th percentile – low
    Conscientiousness – 89th percentile – very high
    Neuroticism – 13th percentile – very low
    Openness – 56th percentile – about average

Extraversion – 60th percentile – about average
    You are about average in extraversion. Extraverts are sociable, like to take risks, and feel lots of positive emotions. The six facets of extraversion are:

• Activity – 81st percentile – very high
      You prefer very high levels of activity, such as being on the go and staying busy.
    • Assertiveness – 77th percentile – very high
      There’re very high chances that you’ll take charge and lead others.
    • Cheerfulness – 49th percentile – about average
      You experience about average levels of happiness, joy, and other positive emotions.
    • Excitement Seeking – 23rd percentile – very low
      You like to seek very low levels of thrills.
    • Friendliness – 65th percentile – high
      You’re high in your desire to be around other people and show an interest in their lives.
    • Gregariousness – 34th percentile – low
      You’re low in flocking toward other people and being talkative and sociable around them.

Agreeableness – 34th percentile – low
    You are low in agreeableness. Highly agreeable people tend to do whatever it takes to have positive relationships with other people. The six facets of agreeableness are:

• Altruism – 39th percentile – low
      You are low in generally wanting to be good to other people, including helping them when they need it.
    • Cooperation – 49th percentile – about average
      There are about average chances that you’ll try to get along with other people.
    • Modesty – 14th percentile – very low
      You have very low levels of modesty. Modest people don’t like to brag or show off, because those types of behaviors can be harmful to relationships.
    • Morality – 33rd percentile – low
      Sticking to the rules and treating everyone fairly is of low value to you.
    • Sympathy – 34th percentile – low
      You have low levels of sympathy for other people, which includes caring about them and wanting what’s best for them.
    • Trust – 57th percentile – about average
      You’re about average in believing that other people are generally good and not out to harm you.

Conscientiousness – 89th percentile – very high
    You are very high in conscientiousness. Highly conscientious people are diligent, hard-working, and responsible. The six facets of conscientiousness are:

• Achievement Striving – 84th percentile – very high
      You have very high desires to work hard and get ahead.
    • Cautiousness – 72nd percentile – high
      The odds are low that you’ll just jump into things without really thinking them through. You spend high amounts of time planning what to do.
    • Dutifulness – 78th percentile – very high
      You’re very high in sticking to your word, keeping your promises, and upholding your obligations.
    • Orderliness – 72nd percentile – high
      You prefer high levels of cleanliness and order in your environment.
    • Self-Discipline – 86th percentile – very high
      You have very high self-discipline—which is the ability to get to work quickly, stay focused, and avoid distractions or procrastination.
    • Self-Efficacy – 75th percentile – high
      When you need to do something, you have high ability to get it done and do it well (or maybe more accurately, you believe that your ability is high).

Neuroticism – 13th percentile – very low
    You are very low in neuroticism, which means that you experience very low levels of negative emotions, like anger, fear, and stress. The six facets of neuroticism are:

• Anger – 27th percentile – low
      Your levels of anger and irritability are low.
    • Anxiety – 24th percentile – very low
      Compared with other people, you have very low stress, fears, and worries about the future.
    • Depression – 29th percentile – low
      This is NOT “clinical depression.” This score simply tells you that, compared with other people, you feel low amounts of sadness and like yourself to a high degree.
    • Immoderation – 4th percentile – extremely low
      You have extremely high self-control when it comes to resisting temptations; there are extremely low chances that you’ll give into your desires and binge (on shopping, eating, drinking, or whatever your vices are).
      Note that self-discipline (a facet of conscientiousness) deals with your ability to focus your attention on accomplishing goals, whereas immoderation refers to your ability to resist temptations.
    • Self-Consciousness – 16th percentile – very low.
      You like to draw very high levels of attention to yourself, and feel very low amounts of unease when interacting with others socially (especially strangers).
    • Vulnerability – 30th percentile – low
      The chances that you’ll be overwhelmed by difficult circumstances are low.
      Notice that this is different from anxiety (which refers to general stress- and fear-proneness) and self-efficacy (a facet of conscientiousness that reflects your confidence in your ability to accomplish tasks). Vulnerability specifically refers to your propensity to feel overwhelmed by difficult situations.

Openness to Experience – 56th percentile – about average
    You are about average in openness to experience. Openness is a broad, diffuse personality dimension with many seemingly very different facets. In general, highly open people like a variety of new experiences, whether physical, emotional, intellectual, or cultural. The six facets of openness are:

• Adventurousness – 36th percentile – low
      Your prefer low amounts of variety and new experiences in your life (i.e., you have low openness to new experiences).
    • Artistic Interests – 78th percentile – very high
      You have very high love for art, music, and culture (i.e., you have very high openness to aesthetic experiences).
    • Emotionality – 87th percentile – very high
      Your attunement to your own and others’ emotions is very high. Whereas cheerfulness and excitement seeking (facets of extraversion) capture your propensity to feel positive emotions and neuroticism captures your propensity to feel negative emotions, emotionalityrefers to your overall openness to/desire to truly feel emotions.
    • Imagination – 61st percentile – high
      You have high imagination (i.e., you have high openness to experiences of the imagination).
    • Intellect – 51st percentile – about average
      Your desire to play with ideas, reflect on philosophical concepts, and have deep discussions is about average (i.e., you have about average openness to intellectual experiences).
    • Liberalism – 22nd percentile – very low
      Your political liberalism is very low (conversely, your political conservatism is very high). This is a facet of openness to experience because liberals tend to desire progressive change, whereas conservatives tend to prefer less political change.
    Animal
    Participant

The test I took is free and comprehensive, and it saves your results!

https://www.personalityassessor.com/

IPIP-300 Personality Test

Thana
    Participant
    • Type: NiTe

Big 5 Personality Dimensions

Extraversion – 33rd percentile – low
    Agreeableness – 18th percentile – very low
    Conscientiousness – 78th percentile – very high
    Neuroticism – 60th percentile – about average
    Openness – 86th percentile – very high

Extraversion – 33rd percentile – low
    You are low in extraversion. Extraverts are sociable, like to take risks,and feel lots of positive emotions. The six facets of extraversion are:

Activity – 63rd percentile – high
    You prefer high levels of activity, such as being on the go and staying busy.

Assertiveness – 53rd percentile – about average
    There’re about average chances that you’ll take charge and lead others.

Cheerfulness – 45th percentile – about average
    You experience about average levels of happiness, joy, and other positive emotions.

Excitement Seeking – 87th percentile – very high
    You like to seek very high levels of thrills.

Friendliness – 12th percentile – very low
    You’re very low in your desire to be around other people and show an interest in their lives.

Gregariousness – 5th percentile – extremely low
    You’re extremely low in flocking toward other people and being talkative and sociable around them.

Agreeableness – 18th percentile – very low
    You are very low in agreeableness. Highly agreeable people tend to do whatever it takes to have positive relationships with other people. The six facets of agreeableness are:

Altruism – 7th percentile – extremely low
    You are extremely low in generally wanting to be good to other people, including helping them when they need it.

Cooperation – 20th percentile – very low
    There are very low chances that you’ll try to get along with other people.

Modesty – 26th percentile – low
    You have low levels of modesty. Modest people don’t like to brag or show off, because those types of behaviors can be harmful to relationships.

Morality – 38th percentile – low
    Sticking to the rules and treating everyone fairly is of low value to you.

Sympathy – 26th percentile – low
    You have low levels of sympathy for other people, which includes caring about them and wanting what’s best for them.

Trust – 48th percentile – about average
    You’re about average in believing that other people are generally good and not out to harm you.

Conscientiousness – 78th percentile – very high
    You are very high in conscientiousness. Highly conscientious people are diligent, hard-working, and responsible. The six facets of conscientiousness are:

Achievement Striving – 89th percentile – very high
    You have very high desires to work hard and get ahead.

Cautiousness – 72nd percentile – high
    The odds are low that you’ll just jump into things without really thinking them through. You spend high amounts of time planning what to do.

Dutifulness – 62nd percentile – high
    You’re high in sticking to your word, keeping your promises, and upholding your obligations.

Orderliness – 70th percentile – high
    You prefer high levels of cleanliness and order in your environment.

Self-Discipline – 47th percentile – about average
    You have about average self-discipline—which is the ability to get to work quickly, stay focused, and avoid distractions or procrastination.

Self-Efficacy – 87th percentile – very high
    When you need to do something, you have very high ability to get it done and do it well (or maybe more accurately, you believe that your ability is very high).

Neuroticism – 60th percentile – about average
    You are about average in neuroticism, which means that you experience about average levels of negative emotions, like anger, fear, and stress. The six facets of neuroticism are:

Anger – 56th percentile – about average
    Your levels of anger and irritability are about average.

Anxiety – 76th percentile – very high
    Compared with other people, you have very high stress, fears, and worries about the future.

Depression – 63rd percentile – high
    This is NOT “clinical depression.” This score simply tells you that, compared with other people, you feel high amounts of sadness and like yourself to a low degree.

Immoderation – 5th percentile – extremely low
    You have extremely high self-control when it comes to resisting temptations; there are extremely low chances that you’ll give into your desires and binge (on shopping, eating, drinking, or whatever your vices are).

Note that self-discipline (a facet of conscientiousness) deals with your ability to focus your attention on accomplishing goals, whereas immoderation refers to your ability to resist temptations.

Self-Consciousness – 81st percentile – very high
    You like to draw very low levels of attention to yourself, and feel very high amounts of unease when interacting with others socially (especially strangers).

Vulnerability – 69th percentile – high
    The chances that you’ll be overwhelmed by difficult circumstances are high. Notice that this is different from anxiety (which refers to general stress- and fear-proneness) and self-efficacy (a facet of conscientiousness that reflects your confidence in your ability to accomplish tasks). Vulnerability specifically refers to your propensity to feel overwhelmed by difficult situations.

Openness to Experience – 86th percentile – very high
    You are very high in openness to experience. Openness is a broad, diffuse personality dimension with many seemingly very different facets. In general, highly open people like a variety of new experiences, whether physical, emotional, intellectual, or cultural. The six facets of openness are:

Adventurousness – 59th percentile – about average
    Your prefer about average amounts of variety and new experiences in your life (i.e., you have about average openness to new experiences).

Artistic Interests – 89th percentile – very high
    You have very high love for art, music, and culture (i.e., you have very high openness to aesthetic experiences).

Emotionality – 53rd percentile – about average
    Your attunement to your own and others’ emotions is about average. Whereas cheerfulness and excitement seeking (facets of extraversion) capture your propensity to feel positive emotions and neuroticism captures your propensity to feel negative emotions, emotionality refers to your overall openness to/desire to truly feel emotions.

Imagination – 78th percentile – very high
    You have very high imagination (i.e., you have very high openness to experiences of the imagination).

Intellect – 84th percentile – very high
    Your desire to play with ideas, reflect on philosophical concepts, and have deep discussions is very high (i.e., you have very high openness to intellectual experiences).

Liberalism – 76th percentile – very high
    Your political liberalism is very high (conversely, your political conservatism is very low). This is a facet of openness to experience because liberals tend to desire progressive change, whereas conservatives tend to prefer less political change.

Rondo
    Participant

First thoughts on the results so far:

Are Enthusiasm and Openness partial measurements of novelty threshold? Auburn’s lament that Big Five was extracted from linguistics gave me the idea of a corollary between linguistics and a fundamental human mechanism: novelty.
    It brings to mind the question: Why do humans read novels? To experience novelty. Iirc novelty is a strong excitatory state for the brain.
    Low Enthusiasm and High Openness appear to be selecting for individuals with relatively high novelty thresholds that are willing to engage and debate in an exciting endeavor that persists in its relation to novelty and purpose.

Bera
    Participant
    • Development: l---

My results are :

I don’t believe this test is relevant though.

Some of the results are ridiculous. Like @alerith ‘s agreeableness. It’s obviously much higher in reality.

By the way, the ability to move hearts – is this not rather directive Fe? Cause then it would make sense. And jelle is good at this too. But it says it’s adaptive, so…I don’t know.

Amy
    Participant

Openness to experience

– Imagination

– Artistic interests

– Depth of emotions

– Willingness to experiment

– Intellectual curiosity

– Tolerance for diversity

Conscientiousness

– Sense of competence

– Orderliness

– Sense of responsibility

– Achievement striving

– Self-discipline

– Deliberateness

Extraversion

– Warmth

– Gregariousness

– Assertiveness

– Activity level

– Excitement seeking

– Positive emotions

Agreeableness

– Trust in others

– Sincerity

– Altruism

– Compliance

– Modesty

– Sympathy

Natural reactions

– Anxiety

– Angry hostility

– Moodiness/Contentment

– Self-consciousness

– Self-indulgence

– Sensitivity to stress

High
    Imaginative • open-minded • experimental • prefers creative conceptual problem-solving
    Conscientiousness (Work Ethic)
    Spontaneous • disorganised • prefers flexible plans • dislikes precise details

Low
    Conscientious • disciplined • efficient • well organised • likes precise detail • strong sense of duty • (Very High scorers could be described as workaholics)

Extraversion
    Reserved • formal • serious • quiet • prefers working alone • avoids direct leadership roles
    Middle
    Outgoing • friendly • assertive • likes working with others • enjoys direct leadership roles

Agreeableness
    High
    Compassionate • eager to please • good natured • prefers co-operation over competition and conflict

Natural reactions
    Not easily upset in stressful situations • relaxed • resilient • calm
    Low

The 6 Facets of Openness to experience:

Imagination
    High
    Inventive • original • imaginative • creative

Artistic interests
    Middle
    Appreciates art, music & poetry • artistic • stylish

Depth of emotions
    Middle
    Experiences deep & varied emotions • responsive

Willingness to experiment
    High
    Likes to try new & varied activities • versatile

Intellectual curiosity
    High
    Intellectually curious • has many interests • open-minded

Tolerance for diversity
    Middle
    Ready to re-examine principles
    The 6 Facets of Conscientiousness:

Sense of competence
    Easily distracted • ill-prepared • unsure
    Middle
    Competent • self-confident • resourceful

Orderliness
    Disorganised • careless
    Low

Sense of responsibility
    Middle
    Ethical • principled • dependable

Achievement striving
    Lackadaisical • complacent • lacks direction
    Middle
    Driven to achieve • ambitious • goal-oriented • enterprising

Self-discipline
    Lacks self-discipline • unfocused • procrastinates
    Low

Deliberateness
    Hasty • impatient • impulsive
    Middle

The 6 Facets of Extraversion:
    Warmth
    High
    Friendly • affectionate • cheerful

Gregariousness
    High
    Gregarious • needs & likes people

Assertiveness
    Quiet • passive • submissive
    Low

Activity level
    Sedentary • slow-paced • inactive
    Low

Excitement seeking
    Avoids risks • composed • conventional • uncomplicated
    Low

Positive emotions
    High
    Enthusiastic • cheerful • positive • exuberant

The 6 Facets of Agreeableness:

Trust in others
    High
    Believe what they hear and see • accepting • forgiving • trusting

Sincerity
    High
    Candid • sincere • frank • forthright

Altruism
    Middle
    Keen to help others • considerate • soft-hearted

Compliance
    High
    Co-operative • compliant • deferent

Modesty
    High
    Humble • self-effacing • unassuming

Sympathy
    Middle
    Soft-hearted • understanding • easily moved • compassionate

The 6 Facets of Natural Reactions
    Anxiety
    Calm • relaxed • carefree
    Low

Angry hostility
    Easygoing • patient • even tempered
    Low

Moodiness/Contentment
    Contented • upbeat • hopeful
    Low

Self-consciousness
    Socially confident • self-assured
    Low

Self-indulgence
    Middle
    Easily tempted • self-indulgent

Sensitivity to stress
    Thinks clearly in stressful situations • self-confident • poised • clear-thinking
    Low

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.