Auburn is a Good Sport & a Champ :D

Home II Forums The General Hall Auburn is a Good Sport & a Champ :D

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Elisa Day 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Animal
    Participant
    • Type: SeFi
    • Development: lll-
    • F Attitude: Unseelie

Yes, I had to start this thread. He is going to hate me forever now.

Seriously though. When I first met @auburn, he struck me as a sensitive perfectionist who would crumble every time he made a mistake.  But he has been sparring with me like a champ.

I just had to throw out some appreciation. Our guru here is not only a brilliant writer and insightful, but he also has soul, spirit and fight in him. It’s been fun watching him work as a ‘channeler’ of the cosmos and a leader.

Now, back to business…

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by  Animal.
    • This topic was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by  Animal.
    Auburn
    Keymaster
    • Type: TiNe
    • Development: ll-l
    • F Attitude: Adaptive

Lol!

Flattery won’t make me go easy on you.

(but aww thanks)

(shoot, it’s working)

Animal
    Participant
    • Type: SeFi
    • Development: lll-
    • F Attitude: Unseelie

@auburn

I would never want you to go easy on me 🙂  The system will benefit most from us both going hard on each other! 😀

I just want you to know I appreciate you as a person, not just your work, though I appreciate that muchly as well 🙂

I am actually not the manipulative type. 🙁 I just say things because I mean them 🙁

And you showed me very much kindness today. I always notice these things and never forget thems. Muahah

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by  Animal.
    Elisa Day
    Participant
    • Type: FiNe
    • Development: ll--
    • F Attitude: Seelie

Awww 💕

Yes, I’m always quite impressed by how well Auburn bounces back from criticism. This system wouldn’t shake up my world so much if I didn’t give it so much faith and credit. It’s truly an honor to be part of this moment in time to witness his little seeds blossom into a magnificent garden with no signs of slowing down any time soon. Seriously, the amount of time, thought, dedication, and detail that goes into every part of it is truly mind blowing. An artist in his own right ♥️

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.